Interviewing Physicians for New PA run clinic, Southeastern Michigan,

I am a business consultant and risk manager, partnered with a PA, with the objective of opening a PA run clinic in southeast Michigan( metro Detroit).

We have secured the funds, location, and have a large client base. We have developed a flexible compensation and bonus structure which provides the physician flexibility and security. We are in the process of interviewing physicians. I do not feel we have met an adequate number of physicians to make an educated decision. Does anyone have any ideas, or know of a Physician, who would be open to discussion. As a safety precaution for both parties a non disclosure agreement has been drafted to protect the privacy of all parties involved. The State of Michigan is currently reviewing our articles of incorporation.

I feel our existing client base is what gives us a head start. We are looking for a physician to play a minimum role in the day to day operations. Our attorney and business advisors drafted several contracts which offer a fair salary, bonus structures and security for the physician.

We are interviewing the first week of February in both Novi and Trenton Mi. I am scheduling individual dinner meetings over the next few weeks. Please feel free to contact me with any questions and or advice. I am new to this forum and unaware if I am able to receive private messages. If not, and a question contains private information, please state so and I will attach an email address. Thank you for your time. This forum is a real asset to those in need of information.

Thank you

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By hjochs
      I'm considering PA school as a path but I've been having a really hard time finding anyone to shadow. Do people just cold email local PAs? Thanks!
    • By GGMedStaff
      My name is Gregory E. Gould D.O. and I have an internal medicine practice in Washington, Michigan. I would like to extend the opportunity to students or recent graduates looking for full-time or part-time employment as a medical assistant in my office.

This presents itself as an amazing opportunity for you to get direct patient contact, work alongside a practicing physician assistant, and make some money.

Our current need for this role in the office is immediate given that one of our medical assistance just left for pre-nursing college.

Please feel free to text me or email me with your interest. My telephone number is 248-506-2258. Also, if you feel there is an individual that may be interested please feel free to forward this email to them.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you,

Dr. Gould
      www.drgregorygould.com
    • By Allison0423
      Hello! I saw a thread hadn't been created for U of M. They're accepting applications starting next year and will have their first class starting in 2020. Anyone else interested in this program or have any insight? I was mostly wondering if anyone has experiences with Flint and the safety aspect. Thanks!
    • By Allison0423
      Hey guys! Just wanted to start a thread for anyone looking at Concordia University that is opening in Ann Arbor. They're taking their first class starting 2019 but don't even have pre-reqs up yet so I was just curious if anyone else was looking at this or had any info on it. Thanks!
    • By lmj1024
      Hello,
      I am a first year PA student at Kettering College in Kettering, Ohio. I am from Michigan in the Metro-Detroit area and am hoping to come back to Michigan to do my clinical rotations starting in early September 2018. I will be living in the Metro-Detroit area so I am looking for rotations around that area or in Toledo, but I'm open to other ares in Michigan or Northern Ohio. If anyone knows of any rotation opportunities or preceptors that are taking PA students please let me know. Any advice or direction is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More