2013 MDC Applicants

I received my test email on the first of the month. I too am interested in participating in a study group!!

Please email me if you have one or need more people or simply want to start one. The email details the breakdown of the exam. I can provide a PDF version of the book to anyone who can't afford the actual book. Send me an email I am totally willing to help out and establish a nice team to tackle this. This is my first and hopefully only year applying to the program. Good luck everyone and God bless!

Email: Stephany.Torres@mail.com

Hi! Ill be getting in touch with you! =)

I received my test email on the first of the month. I too am interested in participating in a study group!!

Please email me if you have one or need more people or simply want to start one. The email details the breakdown of the exam. I can provide a PDF version of the book to anyone who can't afford the actual book. Send me an email I am totally willing to help out and establish a nice team to tackle this. This is my first and hopefully only year applying to the program. Good luck everyone and God bless!

Email: Stephany.Torres@mail.com

Guys this forum is no good if we just keep posting questions and not answering them. Take the time to answer someone before you post your own question.

If we pool our information together we call all be better prepared.

I've spoken to several students currently in the program and they have told me that the test is difficult but not impossible. You should be prepared for anything but since it is an entrance exam you should not expect clinical questions. Can any current students confirm this?

Invitations for the test will be sent early in March. Once someone receives it please post confirmation so the rest of us can begin frantically panicking.

JPMorgan-PA, I have seen you post several times in this forum. Are you a current student? To answer your question, I have a B.S, currently work as a Firefighter/Paramedic, over 300 shadowing hours and a 4.0 cumulative GPA. I would truly appreciate any information you could provide.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Many student have received their invitation to take the exam. I think the dates so far are March 22nd and March25th. I have yet to received mine and I am freaking out. I do beleive that they are still contacting people who will have to take the exam at a later time.

I am interested in forming or joining a study group however. Anyone who is interested and live in Palm Beach county/north Broward please email me marjasm5@aol.com

• 1 year later...

Archived