Is anyone else interviewing Jan 9? Or if anybody has already interviewed, what is the process like? I attempted to call and ask, but I am awaiting their response. Any tips or tricks you've learned about such a new program?

Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By milery
      Hello, I graduated last year with a 2.6 GPA and my science GPA is 2.4. I have two D's, I am retaking one of those two D at a community college ( organic chemistry) the other D is in ecology in which I may not retake tbh because I didn't enjoyed the class. I registered for organic chemistry 2 to help my Sgpa but my dilemma is this.... my financial situation is starting to stress me out. I cant afford to take hard core science classes ( like I originally planned) in a degree that doesn't lead to a guaranteed career (biotechnology). so I thought of either medical laboratory technician or lpn.  I thought of these because #1 cheaper and faster option, #2 mlt has always sparked my interest and #3 I'm a cna ( almost 4 years) and I work closely with a lpn.  the lpn option I'm looking at is a certificate option because is only one year. my whole goal in this is to help my GPA and also have a career. I don't mind continuing to build my PA  application after this but I wanna make sure if doing any of these route will help me and not become a waste of time. 
      if you guys have any other suggestions please let me know. the biotechnology degree I can finish it in a year but what if after that I'm still not a strong applicant? then I'm stuck with another degree... no career 
      I don't care how long it takes to become a PA! I'm 24 years old and I already have a lot of financial baggage. I want to make a smart decision  
    • By Wellness
      So last semester I used a simple excel spreadsheet as a budget mechanism, but it didn't help me keep track of my budget on the go, and it's not exactly the most time-savvy way to budget. I was wondering if anyone had any budget app suggestions to help me categorize my semester budget (ie food, rent, gym, etc.). I'm all about keeping those loans as low as possible. Thanks in advanced! 
    • By Thegirllogan
      Okay so I plan on going to pa shcool when I turn 27. After college I worked for a health department and now I’m going to work as a clinical dietitian for a year or so and take classes. So ideally I would apply in 2019 and then start in 2020. At that point I’ll be 27. Is that too old to start to start ?? 
    • By PA1day313
      I recently was accepted to a PA program that costs 100,000 dollars for two years.  I am terrified at the idea of the expense, but am left with going to that school or reapplying next year, with no guarantee that I will get in.  My gut is to go where I was accepted, I am so grateful, I just want to be comfortable with my choice. Thoughts?  
    • By MysticTrunks
      Hello everyone on this forum!

I have decided start on this beautiful journey of becoming a Physician Assistant. I will be graduating spring 2018 and I have decided to apply that summer. This means that if I get accepted into PA school I will resume my studies June 2019 (depending on the school).

However, I have something I can't get off my head. Loan REPAYMENT.

After I graduate college I have a 6 month period to start repaying my undergraduate loans. Of course I plan to work for that whole year and study a bit. But I don't know if I can afford to pay large amounts of loan repayments during that gap year. Is it possible that once I start my studies as a PA I will be able to "suspend" my payments until I am done with my studies?

I am sure I am not the only student on this position, so let me know with previous experiences!

Thank you so much! :-)

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More