Touro Manhattan Interview 2013

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone that's been accepted started the admissions process? I know that once you get your student ID it is "conditional" upon the terms stated in your letter and your ID isn't really activated until they've reviewed the paperwork. I called Jen Christie and she confirmed that with me today.

Also, I confirmed with her that transcripts have to be sent to the bayshore campus address.

I'm wondering if anyone taking out loans has started their FAFSA, since this is a BS/MS program, do we put on the fafsa 2nd bachelor's degree (if it is our second) for the first year? I called financial aid and was told that the first year is BS and the second and third year are the graduate years. So I'm guessing I would put 2nd bachelor's and then when we reach our grad years, that FAFSA status will change..?

Not really sure how to go about this.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am applying to Touro for next Fall. I plan on applying early admissions. For those of you that got in can you tell me your credentials....gpa, shadowing, work experience, school experience. Thanks. My grades are a little of a roller coaster ex. I got an A in Chem I and C+ in Chem II, so want to know if I should retake Chem two. Feel free to PM at rwwolin@yahoo.com or you can use this forum. Any help is appreciated thanks :)

Hi, I am applying to Touro for next Fall. I plan on applying early admissions. For those of you that got in can you tell me your credentials....gpa, shadowing, work experience, school experience. Thanks. My grades are a little of a roller coaster ex. I got an A in Chem I and C+ in Chem II, so want to know if I should retake Chem two. Feel free to PM at rwwolin@yahoo.com or you can use this forum. Any help is appreciated thanks :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived