Touro Manhattan Interview 2013

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed, I forgot which date already lol, I wanna say December 10th. I think the interview went well, it was myself and two of the staff and that was it. They asked the basic questions a couple of situational ones and wanted to get to know me. I felt very relaxed

I just brought the letter they sent me to the interview.

I was dissapointed that I didn't get to meet any of the students and hear from them but my interview was early and I know class starts at 4.

thank you! I'm assuming they didn't get back to you yet to tell you your accepted. Did they say when they would contact you? I'm nervous for mine, I'm going to have my friend mock interview me. My interview is at 3:30 so maybe i'll get to meet some students.

Did you appply to Bayshore as well? I'm wondering if Manhattan program is more expensive since it is 8 months longer.

thank you! I'm assuming they didn't get back to you yet to tell you your accepted. Did they say when they would contact you? I'm nervous for mine, I'm going to have my friend mock interview me. My interview is at 3:30 so maybe i'll get to meet some students.

Did you appply to Bayshore as well? I'm wondering if Manhattan program is more expensive since it is 8 months longer.

I only applied to Manhattan. They told me I could hear back in Feb.

• 2 weeks later...
My interview was actually pretty chilled. There were two interviewers and they were really nice. They each asked me a few a questions, like why do you want to be a PA, do you have support... Also, some hypothetical situation questions. Good luck!

@PANY123 Thank you for your help! Was there a tour of the school? Should I prepare to be there for a few hours? Or is it mostly just the interview?

Archived