Making THE Decision on Which School to Pick

• 1 month later...

Do you mind sharing your experience as far as applying ant interviewing with Campbell? I am applying to Campbell in April and it's my number one choice. I want to practice in NC and it's a growing school. I'm really impressed with their service in the community, plus they seem like they work together as a team.

• Similar Content

• By Gilyprepa
      Hey everyone, there are still tickets available for those who are interested in the Loma Linda PA program. We have changed our event from zoom to being ON CAMPUS. There will be prizes raffled off. Due to some restrictions still being in place, the tickets that are being sold will only allow one person per ticket. More info on the flyer and event bright website. Thank you so much! Hope to see you there. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/llus-3rd-annual-pre-pa-conference-tickets-145958073527
      prePA conference final draft flyer On CAMPUS.pdf
    • By PAgirl199
      Hi everyone!
      I am currently a PA-S1 in my second semester, starting clinical rotations in the fall. My program offers 8 core rotations: EM, Family med, Internal med, surgery, Peds, OB/GYN, Geriatric meds, and behavioral health with only one elective. Popular electives include: any surgery subspecialty (cardiothoracic surgery, neurosurgery, etc.), cardiology, psychiatry, orthopedics... and more.
      I was wondering if anyone had advice on picking an elective since there are many of these sub specialties I would love to gain experience in! if you faced a similar scenario, what helped you with making this decision, or does any one have insight on what may be best for post-grad life? 
      Thanks! 
    • By benners2
      Starting a thread for the 2020 application cycle. 
    • By Madison34213
      Hi, I was looking around on google and couldn’t find any direct information, but I was curious if anyone has a comprehensive list of schools that have waived the GRE due to the current situation afflicting our nation? Any information would be great. Thanks!
    • By timesfive
      I took Organic chemistry last semester and got a C-, so now my science GPA is ruined.
      Are there any schools that don't require Ochem as a pre-req?

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More