Class of 2015

A friend of mine interviewed and heard three interviews would be held. She thought last Friday was the last interview so I was really bummed. Apparently they either added more dates, or Friday wasn't the last session. I am not absolutely sure though, she heard that from a student not admissions.

I thought that the interviews that were on March 1 were the first set of interviews. I have a friend who had hers then and it had been postponed from the original date of feb 18. According to their website they are supposed to let applicants know about their status in May so I really hope that they will be doing interviews until then.

I wouldnt worry a whole lot about your GRE scores..Tri-C/CSU program is not requiring GRE scores anymore starting 2014 cycle. Also, i did not do very well on the GRE and yet I still got into the program! best of luck! (sorry meant to post this for someones question about the GRE haha)

Archived