Class of 2015

• 3 weeks later...

I don't remember exactly when but it has always been one of the programs that notifies applicants later since they aren't on rolling admissions. One of the recent program graduates told me they have made some changes in the program and are doing things a bit differently this year so it may be awhile but not to worry!

Hey guys! I just received an email Friday inviting me for an interview. I'm now waiting for a second email confirming the interview date and time. This is the first email or contact with them I have had since I applied which had me anxiously waiting for a few months. Good luck, I hope you guys get emails soon!

• 2 weeks later...

I did not study as much as a should have and it showed it my scores. They were just below the 50th percentile. I personally thought the test was terrible and a bad indicator of my academic ability. I am proud of my GPA and work hard for my grades. If I do not end up getting into school I plan on studying and taking it again.

has anybody else not received any kind of notice yet? i saw some of the posters above had already received interview notices mid-january so i decided to wait a bit longer but finally e-mailed the program at the end of january. They pretty much told me that they indeed had received my application but to keep waiting.

Hi Everyone,

I also have not heard a yes or a no. Has anyone actually received a denial letter? or anything besides an interview invite? I am so excited and really cannot wait to start PA school, probably as much as everyone else here, but I am starting to feel hopeless in this process. Last post they made on the site is that applicants have been invited for the first round and all applicants will receive status of their app in May? I haven't heard anything so no entrance?

Also update on app process next year no GRE required or Shadowing hours

wow just looked at the website and it does say applicants have been invited for first round of interviews. I am not sure what is going on, ccc-csu is my first choice so i am holding off on other possibilities until i hear from them but by the sounds of it even i was to be accepted i would not know for sure until may.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived