Class of 2015!

I just got the phone call yesterday--accepted from the November interviews! Just thought I'd start a thread for communication purposes, since I didn't see another one.

I live in NC already and have actually lived in Winston-Salem if anyone has any questions.

I still have another interview scheduled, and I'm sort of waiting to hear from one other school, but Wake Forest was my first choice. Unless another program really amazes me, I'll be back in Winston-Salem in less than 6 months! :=D:

• 1 month later...
Does this mean they are not sending out any more interview invitations?

Their last interview day was Jan 16th so I would assume no.

kmghanem - I interviewed on Jan. 14th as well. At the interview, they mentioned we should hear if we are accepted by the end of January. Waitlist/rejected, some time in Feb. The students I met said to be patient bc it sometimes takes longer. Easier said than done!

Best of luck to all!

Hi all!

I started a fb group for the class of 2015 so we can all start to communicate over the next couple months. Clearly its just the bare-bones right now so feel free to add whatever

just search facebook:

[h=2]Wake Forest University Physician Assistant Class of 2015![/h]look forward to meeting you all in a couple months-

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, folks.... Let's get this thing going!

Rileygrl, thanks for staring the FB page. I have been on there but see very little activity from others. Does anyone know if we get contact info for fellow incoming students when our packets are mailed in April?

I live in Asheville and will be moving with my boyfriend to Statesville. He works in Morganton, so SVille is the halfway point, but living in Winston would be a helluva lot more appealing...

We have a dog, love to run, ride bikes and motorcycles, eat food, travel, see music, be with friends. I am thrilled about being accepted to Wake Forest and can't wait to meet you all.

PM me if you'd like to exchange emails and then perhaps we can get some communication started.

Have a great weekend y'all!

Liz

Hi everyone! Sorry I started the thread and then disappeared... I've liked our facebook page too (I'm Laura), but not much is going on there yet. I think we are supposed to get contact info with the packets, but anything we can get going before then would be great! I'm currently in Raleigh, so if anyone is heading to Winston for whatever, let me know.

Welcome Class of 2015! Current first-year here; we're currently in the throes of SPA week preparation, so this will be brief. Just wanted to let you all know that an info packet will be sent out in the near future (I don't know the precise date but I know it's being worked on). Also, fyi I know that one of your classmates is working on updating the facebook page to an open group so it's easier to join and send each other messages, etc. Check back in the near future and it should be up and running! Again, congratulations! See you in June,

Trapezius

Archived