Why Midwestern?

Hello everyone!

I was hoping to get some insight from the current students on why you chose Midwestern over other PA programs. I have been fortunate to be accepted into a few programs and would like to get as much information before I commit. Also, during your rotations - do you rotate with medical students? Or is it only PA's and the doctor?

Thank you so much for your help!

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone! I am currently in the same boat. I'm trying to decide between Midwestern and Rosalind Franklin. Both seem like great programs and I really wanted to hear what people had to say about Midwestern and why they ultimately decided on attending here. I would greatly appreciate any insight!!

Hi! I am in a similar situation, trying to decide between Midwestern, Rosalind Franklin and Rush. Does anyone have any insight on advantages to any of these programs?

Hey, current student in the MWU PA Program. I can't really speak for the other two programs, except that Rush's program is about 6 months longer and the rotations are formatted a little differently. As for MWU's program, I absolutely LOVE it. The PA faculty is especially amazing at the university. They all have been together for a very long time and the program has also been around for around 20 years, so they know what they're doing. The program is tough and fast paced (what PA school isn't?) but the material is taught very well and is actually kind of fun. Housing is available on campus and lots of housing available off-campus and near. The basic science courses are also taught well and the PA program works with them to integrate material between different classes. I'd be happy to answer any more questions that I can provide an answer for!

• Thanks 1

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...