CLASS of 2015

Hi there,

Congrats to all of you! I was in the Dec 1st group. I'm so excited to meet everyone and move to OR. Anyone else making the move from East to West?

Grace

Hello! Yes, my husband and I are planning to move April 1st. I wanted a little time in the area to get comfortable before school starts. When are you planning to move?

Congrats! I was in the blue group in November. Where are you moving from? I live nearby so it is very convenient for me (didactic year anyway).

I'm so excited. Pacific's a great school!

We are coming from Southern California. I'm a little nervous actually about moving. I really thought I would attend my local school. Even though I have an interview with them in January, I feel in love with the Pacific program so I chose to make the move.

Do you live in Hillsboro or Portland?

I was in the November purple group as well :-) Congratulations to everyone accepted and looking forward to meeting you all!

I was the one in beige (I think the only one anyway) I'm suspicious that I wont remember names however because I was so wrapped up in getting to know pacific.

We are coming from Southern California. I'm a little nervous actually about moving. I really thought I would attend my local school. Even though I have an interview with them in January, I feel in love with the Pacific program so I chose to make the move.

Do you live in Hillsboro or Portland?

I actually live in Forest Grove (my husband works here). There are a lot of housing options in Hillsboro which is probably the best so you can be close to campus. Although, I do know a PA who lived in trendy NW Portland and took the MAX to and from school everyday. You'll figure it out and it will be great! :)

Congrats to everyone! Waiting to be accepted was stressful to say the least! I interviewed in November and the other interviewees that day really impressed me. With that I know our class will be awesome. I share your excitement and impatience to start school. I could not be more thrilled about PACIFIC! My wife, little girl and I, will be moving from Arizona. What an experience we have ahead of us!!!!!!

Good job class of 2015! You are going to love Pacific! I have really enjoyed the environment here. It is hard to explain, but there is a feeling at Pacific that you can't get anywhere else. Our class (2014) just finished our fall semester and are enjoying our Christmas break. We start the spring semester next year in Jan and then soon it will be time for your class to start! It'll come faster than you think! Feel free to ask any questions and follow my blog to see what the first year is like! Great job to all those who came from my purple groups! (I headed the purple groups for the oct, nov, and dec interviews). Good job everyone!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi to my fellow PA students!

I was in the December interview group, and am very excited to make the move from Minnesota. Does anyone know if there is a facebook group, or something similar, for our class to chat, discuss housing, etc?

Also, lang, you mentioned a reading assignment. Where did you see that?

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Ashley

Hi everyone,

I was in the October group and will be joining the class of 2015 as well. Can't wait to meet everyone. I'm moving from Bend, OR, about 3 hours away.

Was anyone else in the October interview group?

Eric

Hi! I was in the October group as well :) Moving up from northern california!

Did you receive any other information recently (like the reading assignment lang mentioned?)

Bri

• 3 weeks later...
I got an email from Leah after I sent in my deposit saying they would be setting up an online forum for new students. Has anybody heard anything?

I got an email on the 22nd that was primarily regarding the need for final transcripts but also included this information.

"In February, we will start connecting you with your future classmates via an online system called Moodle. The program will start communicating with you as well in regards to things that will need to be done before arrival on campus."

• 2 weeks later...

Just an FYI, I emailed Leah asking about the med term book that was listed on the email she sent out asking if it was required, because i still have a textbook from when I took the class in undergrad. She said the book was a recommendation, and not required. In case anyone else is like me and wants to save that extra cash for the big old textbooks we'll have to buy soon! SO excited to start this new adventure and I'm coming from the East coast so I'll be looking for some roommates once the online forum gets up and running!

Hello class of 2015! I have a few books left over from the first semester that I am willing to sell for a huge discount, so those wanting to save some bucks on the books for the first semester send me a message, first come first serve! I'm pretty sure you have received the book list by now, otherwise you'll receive it soon. Hope your excited about class starting soon!

DJ

Class of 2014

Archived