Class of 2016

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone else interviewing next Monday on the 26th? I was sent the invite at the end of July after I was unable to make the last interview session. Just wondering if anyone on here will also be going next week.

Also does anyone know or has anyone heard how many spots are still available? Being that there are only 3 interview sessions left (including next week), I can imagine that there cannot still be too many spots available.

Gosh, has anyone heard anything yet? I called today...they practically know me by now. I'm just wanting to know something whether its an interview invite or rejection letter...so I know what to do. I met a girl that said she submitted her application in January and still hasn't heard anything! The wait is killing me...

• 2 weeks later...

I also interviewed on the 26th, heard the same as you about hearing back this week, and still no word. As far as I am concerned, no news is good news :) but it's still nerve wracking!

Based on what I've found from researching/reading up on previous interviewers from this year and past years is that they usually respond a couple to a few weeks after the interview date with a decision.

Anyone with some further insight care to pitch in with some of their two cents?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• 2 weeks later...

Archived