Rental Houses

Does anyone have any recommendations for houses for rent in the area? I have heard to stay north of central but that is about all. Based on searches we have done most rentals seem to be north west. Is this a good area and how far would this be from the school? Thanks for any information.

• 2 weeks later...

NorthWest would be a crappy area to live in. In terms of the drive to and from campus. There are places to rent in the SE area. There are pockets of "good" and "bad" areas in all quadrants. I currently live in the SE quadrant ( South of central) and have had no problems. Don't be afraid to look in this area. What kind of house are you looking for? Meaning how many bedrooms, and how many bathrooms? Are you looking for a certain square footage? Do you care if its a newer built home compared to an older built home? Are you looking on craigslist? Where are you doing your rent search? The area around the current campus has plenty of houses for rent. Let me know and i'll try and help.

Archived