winterallsummer

Anyone know some good online/Youtube lectures for PA school?

I have watched a few from this guy:

Khan's Academy is nice but waaaayyyy too elementary Anyone know others??? I don't want the type of lectures we get at school (get enough of those), I'm looking for the great ones (often by students) that really break things down big time, include mnemonics, etc. Any help appreciated!

Najeeb is good but some of his stuff is wayyyy longer than it needs to be. It's hard to beat $99 for two years unlimited access though. Pathoma and Goljan are really good.

Dr. Najeeb is awesome!! I watch his videos for free on youtube and he definitely got me through neuro and the cardiac cycle. The videos are long but worth the time.

Dr. Najeeb drilled blood supply to the brain into......my brain! :). He does not have a lot of anatomy lectures but he does have physiology lectures....I am taking that next quarter, so I will be learning from Dr.Najeeb a lot :)

I like Dr. Seheult's MedCram lectures for quick overviews.  Most of his videos are free at MedCram.com or his youtube channel.  Najeeb is great for more in depth lectures and basic sciences

Dr. Najeeb is awesome!! I watch his videos for free on youtube and he definitely got me through neuro and the cardiac cycle. The videos are long but worth the time.

Totally agree! He is great!

onlinemeded.org is a nice one.  The lectures are all on youtube, you pay for questions, but the lectures are free.  I find them especially helpful in moving knowledge to practice.

I really like Armando Hasudungan. His illustrations are awesome. Some of it is fairly elementary, which is nice for reviewing but sometimes you need to just skip ahead to get to the physiology.

I agree with onlinemeded.com. Definitely worth checking out. I used khan academy YouTube videos a lot. Physician assistant exam review podcast is money as well. Helped with didactic and it was easy to listen to during clinical year while commuting.

• Upvote 1

I agree with onlinemeded.com. Definitely worth checking out. I used khan academy YouTube videos a lot. Physician assistant exam review podcast is money as well. Helped with didactic and it was easy to listen to during clinical year while commuting.

thanks for sharing!