ACCEPTED!! Class of 2015

Hey y'all! My name is Ashley Ham, and I was accepted in November! I just now looked back at this page! I'm coming from Auburn University in Alabama. I know there are a couple more girls from Auburn who were accepted as well. I just joined the Facebook group. Can't wait to meet you all!

Hey Class of 2015! Welcome to the program! The facebook page for your class is up and running. If you do not already have a facebook account, I highly recommend getting one. Lots of useful information is exchanged there and all of us 2014's are members of the group as well and are here to answer any questions you may have. If you are not a member of the group, message me and I will make sure you are added. Can't wait to meet you all!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey class of 2015! Congrats on making it in! I'm in the class of 2013 and thought I'd throw a line out there to the incoming class to see if anyone needed a room to rent. I'll be away most of the time or even out of the state for rotations so my town home will be pretty empty. It's a 2bd/ 2.5 bath with tons of storage (garage) 6 miles south of campus on I 65. Feel free to pass this along to anyone on your FB group. If you or anyone you know is interested email me at chamberd@uab.edu.

Congrats again!

Drew

• 4 weeks later...

Congrads to all, I am trying to get into the PA program but I have not taken the GRE test yet. Once i complete that then I will be able to submit my application for next year. Can any of you tell me the type of GRE scores you made to give me an idea of what I need to get an interview with UAB.. Thank you.

Congrads to all, I am trying to get into the PA program but I have not taken the GRE test yet. Once i complete that then I will be able to submit my application for next year. Can any of you tell me the type of GRE scores you made to give me an idea of what I need to get an interview with UAB.. Thank you.

Archived