ACCEPTED!! Class of 2015

I interviewed in the morning on November 16th. The outdoor mall that I found was called The Summit and appeared to be in a more upscale neighborhood (southeast of the city). Mountain Brook is another area that I'm going to look at in addition to the ones you mentioned. Please post anything you find out and hopefully others will do the same! :-)

Hey looks like we all won the lottery together, congratulations!! My name is Lacey from Marietta Georgia, I was also at the morning session on November 16th. Just got my phone call around 6:30 tonight. Cant wait to start with all yall. Let me know if anyone finds out anything about housing/roomates, ect. Im pumped!!!

Congrats to all. I'm looking forward to this journey.

I interviewed November 16th in the afternoon. I'm Abbey Duke from Tuscaloosa, AL! I'm very familiar with Birmingham so if you have any questions I may be able to answer them. Lots of my friends are from Birmingham and my church is there too, so I make the one hour drive at least once a week.

Okay, so the facebook group is up and running with as many people as I found. I sent out a few friend requests to the others I found and as soon as they accept, I will add yall to the group. As far as anyone else, just add me as a friend on facebook (Lacey Rovinelli) and I'll be happy to add you to the group!! Congrats to everyone again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone! So I know many of our deposits to hold a seat in the class were due at the beginning of January and I was wondering if anyone who sent theirs in then heard anything back from the school? I guess I am just being paranoid hoping that I did everything right to hold a seat! I just havent got any feedback after I sent the check and signed form.

Archived