Sign in to follow this  

Interviews

Was told by a staff member the committee was getting together this week to make final decisions before sending out invites. Good luck everyone - been biting my nails with the suspense!!

I called Wichita State today and asked them when we might expect interview invites and their answer was today or tomorrow. So if nobody received invites today, like me. I guess we can expect them via email tomorrow! Good luck everyone.

Was wondering the same thing if we would get a response from WSU to verify they received our confirmation for interview invite and any further info. Will probably email them in a few days if I do not receive one.

Hey, I just found this forum and will be looking forward to meeting you all! I too received an invite and when I RSVP'd I received a "Failure to Deliver" email. The RSVP email address listed was: physician.assistant@wichtia.edu. "Wichtia" was spelled incorrectly; so, if there are still any of you who have not heard back after your RSVP just make sure you used the right address: physician.assistant@wichita.edu.

Best of luck to all of you! I may be interested in splitting accommodations; PM me if that's something any of you would be interested in for the 7th.