What is the format of the Hofstra interview? Anyone have experienced to share?

I posted this in a different thread but I'll copy my experience here.

I can give you my experience. The day was split up with a Tour at the beginning, a Q/A session with the director while you're waiting to be called in for your interview. I had 2 people interviewing me. For the most part it felt pretty casual (its still formal though). The questions I had felt pretty straightforward, no major curve-balls or trick questions.

Any other questions about the process just ask away.

So right now I'm making the decision between Hofstra and another school on Long Island. I'm 90% sure I'm gonna take Hofstra up on their offer though.

Can u please tell me details about your GPA and background like any bachelors degree and all. just for idea.

Thanks

I posted this in a different thread but I'll copy my experience here.

I can give you my experience. The day was split up with a Tour at the beginning, a Q/A session with the director while you're waiting to be called in for your interview. I had 2 people interviewing me. For the most part it felt pretty casual (its still formal though). The questions I had felt pretty straightforward, no major curve-balls or trick questions.

Any other questions about the process just ask away.

So right now I'm making the decision between Hofstra and another school on Long Island. I'm 90% sure I'm gonna take Hofstra up on their offer though.

• 1 month later...

Archived