Fall 2012 Acceptance

So during the information session of the interview, the director said we would be hearing about acceptances sometime in December. I actually got a call from the school yesterday afternoon: accepted!! I'm super happy and excited...the message said they would be sending official documentation around December 1st.

MDrako.... did they call and leave a message on your phone for you or email?

Congratulations!

They called and left a message, but they said a letter would be going out sometime around Dec. 1st. It's possible that they did not have a correct phone number for everyone so I would probably wait until after Dec. 1st to see if you received a letter.

And thank you so much!! I was surprised to hear so soon, but it's a relief!

I wish you all the best too! Keep us posted!

• 2 weeks later...

I got an email last week as well saying I was placed on the alternate list for interview, but I declined to stay on the list as I was accepted to my in-state program. Hopefully that will open up a potential stop. I really did like Chatham's PBL Learning Model only problem it's too expensive for out-of-state students.

Good Luck to everyone!!

Archived