West Liberty U WV, class starting July 2013

Does it say somewhere that it is rolling admissions, Jaw? Last year they were on rolling admissions because interviews started the middle of April and classes started July 1 (they got final accreditation at the end of March). I can't seem to find anywhere else where it says rolling admissions...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, they have not said that they will be interviewing until the end of March - guy above said it sounded like it... They may have 1 more group to interview was the last I heard - I may be wrong - If you want to know for sure, CALL TARA! She can answer your questions and you can hear it straight from the school as opposed to others. If I were in your shoes though, I would take the guaranteed seat...I know it is $1500 and that you might lose it if you get into WLU but I wouldn't pass up a guarantee for a maybe...$1500 vs. not going to school for another year = a year of PA salary down the tubes and possibility of not getting accepted next year... Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Nothing yet for me! Planning to call if I don't hear by Friday. The wait is killing me. Anyone else hear? I interviewed on Feb 13th.

I interviewed in January, kibbles... and still nothing. If you end up calling and find anything out, please share the news :)

Hey Jaw - I am not sure if all offers were made. Last I heard they were trying to wrap them up last week or this week. Tara would know for sure regarding if all offers are out, accepted, and if there is a waitlist. They don't tend to let us in on all the ins and outs of it all. Good luck!

I think the decisions are made - got a letter today that I am on the alternate list. So for those still waiting, you will probably get a letter soon! :/

Thanks for the help/updates throughout JKidder.

Anyone else have any news?

Best of luck

Archived