Sign in to follow this  
tvu2

Interviews for 2013 Matriculation!

Hey I just wanted to start a thread for those who got invited to interview on Jan 7th! Hopefully we can coordinate hotels and travel arrangements to save on cash!

I was invited to the afternoon interview and will be travelling from MA. I don't know if I can even fly there or I would have to drive...any ideas?

Who else is out there?

Good luck to all of us!

I'll be interviewing on Jan 7th as well! I'm coming all the way from CA and I'm super nervous because this will be my first interview! Any tips on how to prepare?

I dunno cause I'm not going to this interview! I'm going to cancel because I got acceptance to one of my top choices! Good luck everyone!

MCPHS in boston, its walking distance from where I already live and I already work around the area! Good luck to you all!

okay it is up I think search "kings college physician assistant class of 2015" or you can send me your names and I can try to invite you from the group. sorry it took a while.

good luck to you guys! i'm in class of 2014 and all i can say it is the best program!!! the professors are always there for you and the program is so well organized. Congratulations!!! to all who were accepted for 2015 class.