PENNSYLVANIA: Misericordia University

Hey Jill!

That's great! I'm really excited to start. I haven't heard much from them so far. I tried reaching out to the admissions office to find out when exactly the program begins in August (I'm in the process of planning a trip!), but I was told that we would be receiving this information when it becomes available. Soooo.... Hopefully they will get in touch soon. I'm wondering about books and equipment, the schedule, etc. I have to work on finding an apt to rent in the area. It's so exciting that you're buying a house, congrats!

I'm going to (*attempt to*) send you a private message (I've never done this before, but I think there is a way) with my email address. It's good to hear from a future classmate! I feel like I've been sort of hanging out on a limb since it's such a new and small program. We made it! :)

-Lindsey

• 4 months later...

I got invited for an interview at this school in October 2013! It's exciting and kind of stressful as I'm sure you all have been through. I'm mostly worried about the "group activity" interview. Does anyone have any insight of what that would look like? Getting ready to prepare....

I got invited for an interview at this school in October 2013! It's exciting and kind of stressful as I'm sure you all have been through. I'm mostly worried about the "group activity" interview. Does anyone have any insight of what that would look like? Getting ready to prepare....

Hi Chris, Congrats on the interview! Did you get any confirmation from the school that they received your application?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey there. So far I believe they had two interviews. I attended the first one on Sept 18th and the second one was on Oct 1st. I was suppose to attend the Oct 1st one but I had other plans, so they rescheduled me for the Oct 29th one. They called me a few days before the Sept 18th interview asking me if I can attend that one. The interview process was great. There is alot of downtime while other people get interviewed but it was great just talking to other applicants. I do not know how many more they might have but from previous threads it seems like they go as far as January. There is going to be a group interview and a one on one during your day. Food and beverages were provided.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!! Just got an interview invite for November 20th. The email said something about an interactive activity with two other candidates - any advice?

The interactive activity is most likely the group interview, where you will describe yourselves, experience, etc and then choose one of the other two candidates and why. Advice....speak loud and clear.

• 2 months later...

I had my interview on Sept 18th and been accepted the next day. Anyone else has been accepted for the class of 2017?

I will be joining you in the class of 2017.  I started up a FaceBook page for our class.  Find it.  Misericordia University Physician Assistant Program Class of 2017.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived