UW Yakima B.S. Interview

[h=2]I've been invited to the Dec. 1 Yakima interview:) If you're wanting to meet some Yakima applicants, or just have questions, please join us next Sat. Nov. 24, 1 pm at Selah Library. Details below (originally posted 11/13).

Re: UW Yakima B.S. Interview[/h]

Looks like we're all waiting in anticipation
smile.gif
So how about meeting some of your fellow Yakima applicants and getting to know each other sooner? Feel free to let others know. Selah Library is now the only library with meeting space. No reservations needed, just show up. See you then!

Sat. Nov. 24, 1-2 pm

Selah Library- in the meeting room
(under MEDEX)

106 South Second Street (First St. in Yakima leads to First St. in Selah; make a Left at E. Naches and 1st, and another L at 2nd St., the Ford dealership- assuming you're coming from Yakima)

509-698-7345

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading the blog, I realize that some applicants will be travelling from out of town. In which case, it'd be a great idea to meet at the Hilton or Holiday Inn the day before Yakima interviews (Dec. 1) too. Maybe some time later in the evening once travelling is done? Would an applicant like to say when and where?

Hey guys, my name is Cory I'm a firefighter/Paramedic from Las Vegas. I got word Thursday for the interview December 1st. I'm pretty pumped and wanted to say hello and congratulations to everybody!

Just as a note, I replied to the mass email in late October and selected Tacoma as my primary choice, but got an interview on December 1st. Not sure what that may mean, but I'm excited nonetheless.

Has anybody been through this interview process? What can I expect? I read somebody say essay, activities, group interviews... Wondering if anybody had any details so I can get prepared.

Good luck to you all and look forward to meeting you all!

Cory Whitlock

I will have room for 3 others in my car to drive for dinner. I am thinking 6:30 or 7 pm sounds good? I will look up some spots to eat unless someone who lives there has a suggestion. Once we decide I will make us reservations :)

2nd street grill is pretty good, and close to where most of you will be staying. Just Steve is the man to ask about that, however!

Hey guys, just an update. I called to confirm my spot in the interviews and asked them about the Tacoma site interviews. The individual I spoke with in admissions said that they are combining the interview for both sites.

Mariah said as much in an email to me also, but I'm still freakin, lol :)

Archived