UW Yakima B.S. Interview

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh My GOSH!!! This is so exciting I can hardly stand it!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for a Tacoma interview.....my assumption is that they will interview another group the 2nd or 3rd weekend of December, if Tacoma is next and since it is local, it may even be midweek as was the case in Seattle. If Alaska is next, I assume that it will be Saturday for sure, and then we are looking at the beginning of January for Tacoma, after the holidays.....Ho hum....as you can see I really haven't given this much thought at all : ) ....

Congratulations Yakima folks I can't wait to hear how it all goes!!!

~ Andriene S.

Thanks Tracie! I e-mailed Mariah and she got right back to me.....she said that the survey went out as a bulk e-mail and may have been dumped in to my "junk mail".....anywhoo, she has confirmed my site preference as Tacoma and didn't seem like it was too big of a deal or anything, she said that she would consider my e-mail as official confirmation. Cannot thank you enough for the heads-up!!!! Now I of course am reading all sorts of things into it....I must go out for a walk so that I can stop the madness!!

Blessings ~ A

Thanks. I emailed Mariah & she said they are still going through applications & have not sent all the invites for Yakima, & that adding Tacoma has messed up their normal routine, so some people will be asked to come at the January Seattle interview.

I kind of figured they weren't done sending out the Yakima interviews for December 1st. So the 2nd round of Yakima interviews might need to go to Seattle? Gee, I wonder how far back that pushes Tacoma interviews. Actually, this puts me in a serious personal time crunch, and this might not work out after all. I really was hoping to find out by the end of December, anything after that, I might not even have a choice.

Archived