• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone, I am currently a 3rd year PA-MPH student. Let me start by saying congrats to those of you who have been accepted. If you got waitlisted don't give up there are a significant amount of people accepted off the waitlist in my class. You'll probably have to wait about a month from the December announcement date because that is the deadline for accepted students to send in their deposit. There is also a chance you may hear about acceptance in Early April because occasionally students will send in a deposit but not actually register to attend GW. If anyone has questions about the program or DC in general feel free to send me a PM and Ill do my best to help out.

Hello All, I will also be joining you all in may! Couldn't be happier, I had such a good time at the interview (despite feeling like I had completely flubbed one of the stations) and got a great feel from the student panel and the facilities both. Can't wait to meet you all and congratulations!

Not really. Just pay the deposit and refister for a GWmail account. Fill out FAFSA if you need financial aid. There is also a financial aid questionnaire form you can email to the financial aid office.

and start looking for a place to live! There are facebook groups you can join as well with current students in the group who answer any questions. Hope this helps!

Hello everyone,

Welcome to those of you who've been accepted into the program and for those of you wait listed or still interviewing, don't give up, keep pressing forward for the program that works best for you. I'm a current PA/MPH in the program, you can PM me with questions, additions to the FB group, etc. welcome to DC!

Archived