• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
congrats! via email?? getting nervous. I'm wondering if rejections/waitlist status notification will also be via email?

I think those will be later in the week. I called this morning and they said I would be getting an email sometime this week. But they confirmed that acceptance emails would be sent out today. Congrats to all those who've been accepted so far!

asusundevil1: I actually just got an acceptance offer. acceptance via an e-mail with notice : "GWU health decision available online"

My friend said she contacted admissions and that up until thursday, e-mails and notices will be sent out.

Thanks ...that's good news! When I called last Friday, they said all acceptances would go out on Monday morning.

Congrats! Thanks..maybe there is still some hope!

asusundevil1: I actually just got an acceptance offer. acceptance via an e-mail with notice : "GWU health decision available online"

My friend said she contacted admissions and that up until thursday, e-mails and notices will be sent out.

No email yet but just checked on same web link that we did our secondary on (accessible from CASPA – Programs link), logged in and has a link “Decision Status: Available beginning 12/19/2012….Your application decision is now available online”… followed this to see REJECTED. Uggh!!!

Archived