I did it, you can too!

Congratulations, from someone else who had to apply several times before they got in, it is a great feeling when you get the phone call or email! I went from last fall thinking I didn't get in again and what am I going to do? Then in the spring/summer I actually landed 2 acceptances and had to make a decision on which was a better fit for me. Congratulations again :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Thanks again guys. Just overwealmed with emotion for the first time in 1.5 years. I seriously was beginning to doubt myself and was looking at contingencies had I not gotten in. When ever I started doubting myself I'd watch the PA coach on YouTube or the Giavani Ruffin video (sometimes Rocky movies not going to lie), I'd look at my wife and daughter and think back at where I was. Then I pictured my future as a PA and it would bring it all back. For those who are still trying to get in, I have the highest faith and confidence in you. You guys are rock stars... You just need to believe it and believe in yourself and you can accomplish anything you set your minds to. Don't let anyone or anything stand in your way and always consider your options. If you want it bad enough you'll do whatever is nessisary to make it happen.

Heres a link to the videos I'd watch:

Giavanni Ruffin

PA Coach (Series)

... ;-%29.pngGlad to know my story gives some people hope and reminds them if you work hard it'll pay off in the end.

Well done Timon! :=D:I am not going to lie to you and the others sometimes my insecurity does kicks in and I begin to think to myself can I do this who am I kidding? So, thank you again and congrats to you sir!

Well done Timon! :=D:I am not going to lie to you and the others sometimes my insecurity does kicks in and I begin to think to myself can I do this who am I kidding? So, thank you again and congrats to you sir!

Anytime! Let me know if there's anything I can do for you in the future to help!

• 1 month later...

Archived