PCOM Class of 2015 - YAY!!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to everyone who got their acceptances for PCOM!! I interviewed on 12/4 and got my acceptance mid December! Can't believe the program is about to start in a couple months!! I am so excited to meet everyone!! Is anyone looking for a roommate? I am looking for a female roommate..message me if you're interested and we can see if we're a great fit to start looking into housing! Also, do we have a Facebook page yet?

I'm out of the country currently and I haven't heard any response from this program regarding any interview inviting or rejection..

I submitted my application last summer. I'm wondering if they are still conducting any interview AND until when? I cannot call since I'm out of the country. I sent an email but I haven't heard from them either. Maybe someone from this forum can tell me any updates? Thank you.

I am really not sure when they stop interviewing... People turn down their offer late in which case they may offer a vacant spot to someone who has been wait listed....have you sent in your supplemental application already? It was not long after I turned in my supplemental application that I was invited for an interview. Be checking your email since they don't call but send email for interview invitation.... I wish you the best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...
I sent my supplemental late October but haven't heard from them as well! What does this mean?

I am in the same boat as you. They received my supplemental application on Oct, I just want to know already because I haven't heard anything since the email I received telling me that they received my supplemental app. Hope you hear something soon

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted! I submitted my supplemental late September, and still haven't heard back either. Considering it's February 19th (PST) and that interviews cease at the end of February, I would think invitations for interviews would have gone out by now, maybe? Ahhhhh!!

Archived