PCOM Class of 2015 - YAY!!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations you all of you who are already in ! I interview on Tuesday I am very excited and nervous at the same time...any input on your interview experience will help... I also want to know how many people are on each individual interviewing committee, and approximately how long is the actual interview?

I just interviewed yesterday & I am very nervous to hear my results! I loved the layout! You start with a short hello from the assistant admissions director followed by a free breakfast of your choice and an open-ended discussion with a couple current students. They then take you on a tour where you will get to see practice labs, lecture halls, and the cadaver facility. Following this there's a presentation from the director about the program history and curriculum & a short presentation about financial aid. Then interviews begin. Interviews are scheduled in 30 minute blocks even though most run about 15-20 minutes. You only have 1 interview by 2 faculty members. You will be asked a series of traditional interview questions. I was told I will be informed in 3-5 weeks of their decision. Once your interview is over you are free to leave.

• 2 weeks later...

I interviewed 12/4 afternoon session...got my acceptance letter yesterday too. Have acceptance with two other schools but my preference is PCOM.. Those who interviewed 12/4 afternoon session am the lady from OK. Congrats to you all...those still waiting to hear from PCOM keep hopes high and best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I know others have asked but I can't help but ask again. Does anyone know if there are any interview sessions left, or up until what month or date they will continue interviewing? And also how many spots are left? I submitted my supplemental only a couple of weeks ago so I'm afraid I did it too late.

Archived