Choosing PA Schools with Specific Requirements: Need Advice

Are all PA schools pretty much the same? I have most of the requirements except for my patient care hours, which I will try to get as many as possible this year, but I may max out at 1000.

I also have not taken biochemistry or Organic Chemistry 2. However, I have a perfect 4.0 GPA, so I would like to avoid schools that require biochemistry or Organic Chemistry 2.

Sorry for the noob question, just trying to gauge if some schools are far better than others. 

Schools are different one from another and not just in terms of prerequisites. Differences include number of students in your class, years of experience as a program, experience of the faculty, their approach to supporting students, relationships with clinical sites, use of technology (SimLabs, etc), location, and on and on. That's why the interview process is so important.

I can't be sure from your brief message, but it sounds like you could be dodging organic and biochem maybe to keep your "perfect 4.0." I doubt that you'll be perfect in PA school anyway.

Biochem is a pretty basic course to have taken and it may not make as much sense if you haven't had some organic chem along the way. You might look at your programs of interest and see. 

Don't strive for perfection at the expense of learning what you need to learn.

Best wishes.