Thinking about leaving easy job due to low PTO and HCOL?

I currently work in Allergy and Asthma and work in a high cost of living area in California (pay $3,000 a month for a 1 bedroom). It is my first job out of school and I have been working there for a year and a half. The job is easy and I only see 12 patients a day with a two hour lunch. However, I currently make 135k a year and half of my salary goes to rent . The job is also very repetitive and I mainly see follow-up for allergy shots all day. I feel like I am not using much of my education. I only get 10 PTO days (also 3 CME and 3 sick) and cover the other physicians at my practice almost weekly when they are on vacation. I recently got an ENT position in Arizona for 142k a year,  30 minute appointments, 18 days PTO, 5 days sick, 5 days CME, with malpractice and tail included. Am I crazy for wanting to leave? 

Edited by MedicalGirl13

I would say no your not crazy. What's crazy is 3K a month for a 1 bed but that's California for you. Yeah repetitiveness, insurance companies, and 9-5 is exactly why I would never work outpatient. Now given any thought in a more inpatient focused specialty? These really specialized ENTs and others do get pretty repetitive. EM, CCM, and IM now you get some incredible variety, can get pretty good hours if you want, and pretty good pay & benefits. But if you don't mind the repetitiveness of ENT then yeah that other offer sounds great