MSU Meridian 2024-2025 Application Cycle

14 hours ago, nneon said:

just received an interview invite!

congrats!!!!! Would you mind sharing your stats? Also, when did you guys submit and be verified? I submitted 5/31 and was verified on 6/3 but I never got any confirmation from the school my app was received 😞

9 hours ago, PtheFuturePA said:

congrats!!!!! Would you mind sharing your stats? Also, when did you guys submit and be verified? I submitted 5/31 and was verified on 6/3 but I never got any confirmation from the school my app was received 😞

i saw on last years forum that they didn’t send confirmations, just interview invites! i wouldn’t be worried about that

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, PtheFuturePA said:

never received a confirmation, just got an invite for in person interview, submitted 5/16 verified 5/17

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PtheFuturePA said:

Does anyone know if the class already filled? applied 6/3 and ive only gotten radio silence from this school..

To my knowledge, the first and only interviews so far were held on 6/28 and only ~20 people were scheduled to interview that day. I doubt the class is already full. There’s no harm in reaching out to see if they’ve received your application! 

• Like 1