Jump to content

2024-2025 Application cycle


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone been contacted yet regarding an interview invite? I haven’t heard back yet and they sent an email 3 weeks ago stating they would reach out in 2-3 weeks via email but I haven’t heard back from them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, NoemiCL said:

Has anyone been contacted yet regarding an interview invite? I haven’t heard back yet and they sent an email 3 weeks ago stating they would reach out in 2-3 weeks via email but I haven’t heard back from them. 

Today marks 3 weeks for me too since that email

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, futurePA2004 said:

Today marks 3 weeks for me too since that email

I do hope we hear from them soon!🤞Maybe they are just a little behind or busy that they pushed back the dates of reaching out. I don’t want to get my hopes up. 

Edited by NoemiCL
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, NoemiCL said:

I do hope we hear from them soon!🤞Maybe they are just a little behind or busy that they pushed back the dates of reaching out. I don’t want to get my hopes up. 

In the forum from last year some people received interview invites a few days after the 3 week mark so I'm not gonna worry until after next week! Lol!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi everyone. Yes, I agree. Last cycle is helpful to give us an idea on timeline but can obviously be different for others. The suspense is so hard but we should try to remain confident and as patient as possible. When they are ready, I’m sure we will all be informed. The fact that correspondences are delayed may be a good indication that they are really taking the time to review everyone throughly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More