ECU 2024-2025 cycle

How long does it take ECU to receive the verified caspa application? mine was verified and sent off 2 days ago. That's the only thing holding me up on ECU's graduate portal saying, "Third party materials not yet received". 

1 hour ago, 2Future2PA2 said:

I went to the information session yesterday evening. The staff had said something about trying to send out the first set of interview invites this week. They usually send it out a month in advance to the interview. Good luck y’all 🫡

Did they say anything else that was relevant? If we don’t get a response by this week, should we assume we’d get an interview in august rather than July? 

1 hour ago, MALPa said:

@GV101 

My ECU Graduate application also says that. I thinks it’s the transcripts? But as PA applicants, we only need to send that to caspa. 

Right, it even says in the graduate application to send all transcripts to caspa. So I guess I'll give it a few business days lol. Let me know if/when they receive yours!

23 hours ago, GV101 said:

How long does it take ECU to receive the verified caspa application? mine was verified and sent off 2 days ago. That's the only thing holding me up on ECU's graduate portal saying, "Third party materials not yet received". 

I'm not sure? My CASPA app was verified 5/22 and I received a separate email from ECU saying my application was verified on 5/24. If it takes a while, I would email them and ask. 

22 hours ago, MALPa said:

Did they say anything else that was relevant? If we don’t get a response by this week, should we assume we’d get an interview in august rather than July? 

Possibly? I think they review applications in order as they come in. But, even if you applied early and didn't receive an invite for the July or August session, you may still receive one for Sep. or Oct. I know they do an interview session each month from July until November (but this could be subject to change for all we know). 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PACpending said:

Hi everyone!! I submitted end of May and received an interview invite for July 19th!!! 

anyone else have an interview for that date?? 

OMG Congratulations!!! That is amazing 🙂 I submitted end of May too and still no word yet... Would you mind sharing your stats? Also, did you get a call today with the interview offer? Getting super anxious over here 😅

Congratulations again!!

8 minutes ago, PACpending said:

Hi everyone!! I submitted end of May and received an interview invite for July 19th!!! 

anyone else have an interview for that date?? 

CONGRATS! That's so exciting!!!! Good luck 😄

I haven't heard anything back yet. When did you receive the email?

• Like 1

Just now, 2Future2PA2 said:

CONGRATS! That's so exciting!!!! Good luck 😄

I haven't heard anything back yet. When did you receive the email?

THANKS!!! Yesterday :)) I’m sure they’re just recently sending out invites and last year my friend received an invite the week before the interview date 

3 minutes ago, PAINTHEMAKING2024 said:

OMG Congratulations!!! That is amazing 🙂 I submitted end of May too and still no word yet... Would you mind sharing your stats? Also, did you get a call today with the interview offer? Getting super anxious over here 😅

Congratulations again!!

THANK YOU!! Ofc! GPA 3.7 sGPA 3.5, PCE: 2200+ some leadership, volunteering, and extracurriculars. I had received an email!! Don’t worry I think they are just now sending out interview invites, wish you both luck and I hope you get one as well 😁

• Like 2

On 6/19/2024 at 11:09 AM, GV101 said:

Mine also says this, I emailed to ask what the third party materials are and haven't heard anything back. Does anyone know what they are?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, elliecpa said:

Mine also says this, I emailed to ask what the third party materials are and haven't heard anything back. Does anyone know what they are?

They're your transcripts from CASPA. They'll eventually connect with the supplemental portal. I don't remember when mine did because I don't really check the portal often but I'd give it about a week, it may be something they have to do manually 

• Like 1

I know a few people asked but for the ECU grad application, does the checklist of the “third party materials” end up being checked off? Because they’re supposed to send the application to the program once they’re done? Just asking bc my CASPA app has been verified for a while now. 

1 minute ago, MALPa said:

I know a few people asked but for the ECU grad application, does the checklist of the “third party materials” end up being checked off? Because they’re supposed to send the application to the program once they’re done? Just asking bc my CASPA app has been verified for a while now. 

Eventually it does get checked off. I didn't check my portal often so I'm not sure how long it took for me but eventually it will. I'd reach out 1-2 weeks after your application has been verified. If it's something they have to do manually it may just take a while

• Like 1

Hey everyone, I am literally about to submit my application, but I currently live in Florida, does this mean I cannot apply to the ECU PA school? I saw it mentioned you need to be a current resident of NC, SC, VA, TN, GA, Washington DC? Can anyone let me know if this is going to lead to an automatic rejection?

23 hours ago, Laurenb013 said:

Hey everyone, I am literally about to submit my application, but I currently live in Florida, does this mean I cannot apply to the ECU PA school? I saw it mentioned you need to be a current resident of NC, SC, VA, TN, GA, Washington DC? Can anyone let me know if this is going to lead to an automatic rejection?

I'm pretty sure you have to be a resident of those states, but I would email just to make sure before submitting and paying for the application

On 6/30/2024 at 6:43 PM, Laurenb013 said:

I think there’s definitely some exceptions, like if you had to move around due to being in the military or if your spouse is in the military. I would email them to be sure tho!