Application Cycle 2024-2025

• 2 weeks later...

4 hours ago, nneon said:

just received an invite today to interview July 23rd!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! When do you apply and be verified by? Asking because I submitted 5/31 and was verified 6/3 however, I never received confirmation that my application was received by the school. It could be because I took my Casper test at the end of May. When did you take yours? TIA!

36 minutes ago, PtheFuturePA said:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! When do you apply and be verified by? Asking because I submitted 5/31 and was verified 6/3 however, I never received confirmation that my application was received by the school. It could be because I took my Casper test at the end of May. When did you take yours? TIA!

submitted 5/16 and was verified 5/17, by June 3rd I got confirmation from them that my application was received. Your CASPER should not affect this, I haven't taken mine yet and you can technically take the CASPER even after your interview 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2024 at 6:02 PM, nneon said:

just received an invite today to interview July 23rd!

How long after the email about application being under review and the status of prerequisites did you get an email with an interview invitation?