Saint Joseph's University 2024-2025 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

On 5/27/2024 at 9:41 PM, PCtoPA24 said:

Good luck to everyone applying this cycle!

How exactly are you all answering the question: Please provide details on prerequisite courses or labs taken online, virtually, or remotely?

for that question, I just explained in a short sentence that it was taken during covid times. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just checked my portal and under status it says “ready for review”. Did you receive any emails or status changes in the portal before you received your interview invite? 

18 hours ago, futurePA1026 said:

Thanks! applied 5/6 and heard back 6/15 🙂 

2 hours ago, AGLR23 said:

I just checked my portal and under status it says “ready for review”. Did you receive any emails or status changes in the portal before you received your interview invite? 

hey! i never even thought to check my portal- i believe they’d reach out by email as they emailed me! 😁no emails or status changed before my interview invite i think that just they received my application/standard updates 

Edited by futurePA1026
grammr

53 minutes ago, PCtoPA24 said:

How did you create your patient care experience document? Did you write a letter yourself or did you have experience supervisors write it? Hoping to submit very soon!

so for USJ there is a link on caspa where they say "form" that you download and you fill it out! you dont need to make one yourself but  you need your supervisor's signature. is that what you were referring to?

1 minute ago, futurePA1026 said:

so for USJ there is a link on caspa where they say "form" that you download and you fill it out! you dont need to make one yourself but  you need your supervisor's signature. is that what you were referring to?

Yes that's for USJ but there is not one for SJU.

2 minutes ago, PCtoPA24 said:

Yes that's for USJ but there is not one for SJU.

omg sorry have been writing in the wrong forum this entire time disregard me. but for my other schools when i wrote up my healthcare document i just had my supervising PA write up my experience and explicitly state my hours numerically and wrote down list of tasks, included  her signature and her name/email and phone #

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...