University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (UMHB) 2024-2025 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, colors said:

Just received my interview for 6/28!! I submitted my CASPA application on 5/27 and was verified a couple days later.

Congratulations!! I applied on April 29th and haven't heard anything yet so hopefully soon. Good luck!

2 hours ago, rnpa1998 said:

Congratulations!! I applied on April 29th and haven't heard anything yet so hopefully soon. Good luck!

Thank you very much! This is my first interview in my first cycle, so we'll see how it goes. Best of luck to you as well 🙂

14 hours ago, colors said:

Just received my interview for 6/28!! I submitted my CASPA application on 5/27 and was verified a couple days later.

OMG Congratulations!!! Would you mind sharing your stats? Also do you know the interview format (in person/virtual) TIA!!!

On 6/11/2024 at 7:43 AM, PtheFuturePA said:

OMG Congratulations!!! Would you mind sharing your stats? Also do you know the interview format (in person/virtual) TIA!!!

Thank you! The interview will be in person on campus.

cGPA: 3.85 ; sGPA: 3.75

HCE: ~250+

PCE: ~1600+

Shadowing: ~40

Leadership: 700+

Volunteering: 400

Honestly, my stats are below average if you compare them to the class profile on UMHB's website, so I was not expecting a positive response from this school. I think what got me the invite were my essays, leadership, and volunteering.

Edited by colors
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, batmayne said:

Congrats to everyone who got an interview! I'm about to submit my app, but before I do that, can someone clarify whether the prerequisite credit hours are semester credits or quarter credits, or it doesn't matter.

They don't have a preference between the two on the prerequisite entry

3 hours ago, chamomile said:

They don't have a preference between the two on the prerequisite entry

Thank you for the clarification! Also, correct me if I’m wrong but UMBH doesn’t have any supplemental questions this year? I tried looking on their website and did not see anything.

• Upvote 1