2024-2025 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

I received an interview invite for 7/26!!! HSU is at the top of my school list, super excited! I am an OOS applicant, so I will be flying in a day or two before. If anyone else is interviewing that day & is interested in meeting up for coffee or dinner, let me know!!!

• Like 2

On 6/1/2024 at 1:31 AM, LetTheFunBegin said:

I received an interview invite for 7/26!!! HSU is at the top of my school list, super excited! I am an OOS applicant, so I will be flying in a day or two before. If anyone else is interviewing that day & is interested in meeting up for coffee or dinner, let me know!!!

Congratulations! When did you review your under-review email? I just received mine today, and as a second-time applicant, I'm crossing my fingers. 🤞

On 6/1/2024 at 12:31 AM, LetTheFunBegin said:

Congrats!! Do you mind sharing what your stats were?

• 2 weeks later...

I believe that the school is definitely doing something different from last year after scrolling through the 2023-2024 forum. I'm assuming that the school is offering interviews to OOS students first since any in-state students have not mentioned receiving an interview yet. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, MizPA said:

I believe that the school is definitely doing something different from last year after scrolling through the 2023-2024 forum. I'm assuming that the school is offering interviews to OOS students first since any in-state students have not mentioned receiving an interview yet. 

I agree, maybe they are switching it up. Although they are private and say they do not lean towards Texas applicants more so I dunno

On 6/17/2024 at 3:42 PM, MizPA said:

Has anyone who is in-state received an interview invite?

I’m in state and received an interview invitation for early august! No, did not take the PA-CAT

Edited by Bmk99
  • Like 1