OCT 23 Interviews

Guest jtrost1

Hello,

Be yourself (I know, pretty cliche...everyone says that), but it's true. They can see through any facade so just be yourself, and remain cool, calm and collected. The interview day starts off with a small breakfast where you and fellow candidates are introduced to the faculty, staff and student leaders. You are then assigned your student leader. From there you follow the schedule you are given (every group has different schedules). The schedules contain the following: interview with PA and MPH faculty members (2 total), group interview with PA program director and staff member, lunch, seminar on financial aid, writing sample using their resources from their library (you pick journals, books, internet aritcles, etc, and research a topic of interest and answer questions that they give you (in essay format, i believe). That's pretty much how the day went. The questions asked in the interviews, were pretty much why PA/MPH, and the rest were pretty much scenario based questions. I can't really remember them, im sorry. Just search "ethical based scenario questions in interviews." You should get the general gist of what they may ask you. Hope this helped. Good luck!

Archived