OCT 23 Interviews

Guest jtrost1

Guest jtrost1

Thanks! Good luck to you and everyone else as well :) I know I have been more attached to my phone, mailbox and email more than usual. Hopefully we will know soon!

Naisha said the decisions were mailed on Monday, so we should be receiving them any day now. I am not sure if they called those who were accepted or just sent it by mail to everyone...they were a little vague on that on interview day. Regardless, good luck everyone!

Guest jtrost1

Thank you so much for calling! Preparing for the worst but trying to stay optomistic. I'm on the east coast so hope that letter gets here fast. Good luck everyone and please let us know if you get in!

I got placed on a low alternate waitlist :-( well, at least it's not a flat out rejection, but low alternate doesn't sound so good either..

I'll just continue to get more work/volunteer hours and send them an updated transcript with a letter of interest a few months later. Hope things will turn out well.

Good luck to everyone who are still waiting for their letters!

What a horrible wait. I have wanted to post with a few choice explicits but resisted the urge. I am glad I won't have to eat my words (this time). I was just now able to check my mail to find my letter of acceptance. Very grateful and excited for the opportunity. Good luck to everyone still in the application process.

Archived