Hello, I am currently applying 2024-2025 cycle.

For those who applied or accepted, what have you answered for asking questions “why our school/program?”

Where and how to find each program is special than other programs?

can anyone show me the example please?

You can find it through reading up on each program on their site. Look at their mission, their curriculum, the pass/fail rate, etc. If you have a top choice school, let them know why you like them and want to choose them. You should go into each interview knowing as much about their program to show you want to be there. It's not enough to say "well I want to be a PA so I applied here".

Though you end up with the degree at the end, each school is pretty different and the process to getting the degree and the support at the school provides can really help with your success as a PA and student. 

I linked the program's goals and values to my past experiences to show we share the same values. I also looked up what student enrichment opportunities they had how it aligned with my goals as a potential student as well.

Edited by DiggySRNA