Application Cycle 2024-2025

On 5/20/2024 at 11:59 AM, PAwesomePA said:

Just received the email that my app has passed the first round of review and has moved forward to the second round! Has anyone else submitted yet?

Congrats! I submitted yesterday 5/26! When did you submit? Also is there a supplemental for this program?

On 5/27/2024 at 4:35 PM, prepa00123 said:

Congrats! I submitted yesterday 5/26! When did you submit? Also is there a supplemental for this program?

I did not see any supplemental besides the ones already in CASPA! I submitted on 5/7!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2024 at 11:59 AM, PAwesomePA said:

Just received the email that my app has passed the first round of review and has moved forward to the second round! Has anyone else submitted yet?

Submitted early June and also just received this!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2024 at 9:05 PM, PAwesomePA said:

No, I haven’t seen anyone post about it anywhere either. I think they start sending out invites later in the summer though.

I know it's rolling admissions but if they haven't started their interview process how does that work? Do they start interviewing after the application deadline? 

On 5/20/2024 at 12:59 PM, PAwesomePA said:

I got the same email but haven't heard anything about interviews yet.