Stony Brook 2024-2025 Cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, maddydelo said:

Is the supplemental application essay questions in addition to the payment? I am confused about the email that was just sent out. I logged onto my portal but didn't see any incomplete items.

I didn't get any email but I submitted my supplemental essays already. Yes you need both payment and the essays. 

On 6/25/2024 at 12:35 PM, maddydelo said:

Is the supplemental application essay questions in addition to the payment? I am confused about the email that was just sent out. I logged onto my portal but didn't see any incomplete items.

Wait do you have a portal tho? I submitted my supplemental 6/22 and my fee on 6/13 but no portal thing. 

it was from the Graduate and Health Sciences Admissions Office gradadmissions@stonybrook.edu

subject was “your stony book credentials” 

it was after i said the supplemental fee i believe, maybe it just got lost in your inbox somewhere? 

I got a generic type email on May 20th from the director of admissions letting me know that my application is being reviewed and to submit the supplemental if I hadn’t already. I had submitted my supplemental to them the day prior to that email so I was a little confused. I reached out to confirm they had gotten it and the email back said they would reach out if they need anything. 

On 7/5/2024 at 6:49 PM, ths1234 said:

it was from the Graduate and Health Sciences Admissions Office gradadmissions@stonybrook.edu

subject was “your stony book credentials” 

it was after i said the supplemental fee i believe, maybe it just got lost in your inbox somewhere? 

Anyone else never get this email? I never did.

17 hours ago, SharanK said:

Anyone else never get this email? I never did.

Hey I never got that email, and I emailed to ask but they said I was all set. THen I used the email I used to apply to either make an account/forgot my password (don't remember which) and it populated with my application in their portal. 

On 7/12/2024 at 2:16 PM, future123pa123 said:

Hey I never got that email, and I emailed to ask but they said I was all set. THen I used the email I used to apply to either make an account/forgot my password (don't remember which) and it populated with my application in their portal. 

Hey! Where were you able to create that account? I can’t find anything for the life of me and still haven’t received a confirmation email/response to my email asking them if I was gtg.