Adding Cardio clinic hours to ER schedule and paid per wRVU?

Just to give a little background, I am currently working in a critical access hospital in the mid-west. I am a full time ER provider doing 12-12's per month and making about 140K. My CEO had approached me about adding a day per week to my schedule as a cardiology PA in our specialty clinic. They are supposed to be getting a cardiologist in and he would like  to train one of us (me) to work the normal clinic and do basic cardio procedure stuff (stress tests, Echo's. ekg) in our hospital and consulting him if needed. They had talked about paying me per wRVU. I have no idea where to even start with a price point for this. Where would be a good place to start negotiating from? I'm trying to make it worth my while as I can pick up extra shifts in the ER and make bank at my rate and I typically only see 16 patients in 12 hours on a "busy" day so wRVU doesnt effect my rate ...i'm not really sure. I would be doing most likely 8 hour shifts once a week so 32 hours per month. Now i'm not sure if anyone has experience with wRVU pay but even some resources would be appreciated. Thanks guys. 

10 hours ago, CMB2PA said:

I'm trying to make it worth my while as I can pick up extra shifts in the ER and make bank at my rate and I typically only see 16 patients in 12 hours on a "busy" day so wRVU doesnt effect my rate ...i'm not really sure. I would be doing most likely 8 hour shifts once a week so 32 hours per month.

I'm not sure either, unfortunately, so hopefully someone in cards sees this and can provide insight. I agree that it needs to be worth your while (whether that's in the form of money and/or professional experience).

Btw, congrats on being a badass and being sought after for other jobs. 

7 hours ago, SedRate said:

I'm not sure either, unfortunately, so hopefully someone in cards sees this and can provide insight. I agree that it needs to be worth your while (whether that's in the form of money and/or professional experience).

Btw, congrats on being a badass and being sought after for other jobs. 

Ya, professional experience is huge for sure but I mean I got kids lol and wrvu is an elusive topic online lol. Thanks though appreciate the encouragement.