South University 2024-2025 Cycle

2 hours ago, flpaobgyn said:

Wow guys congrats!! That’s awesome:) can you share your stats? I submitted 1 week ago and haven’t heard? I have pretty good stats 3.6 science and cumulative GPA, over 3000 hrs, a lot of extras. I’m hoping I hear ugh 

Thank you, I’m sure you’ll hear back soon! Both GPAs 3.7, PCE 1700 hours, 350 volunteer, 200 leadership, GRE 301

16 hours ago, flpaobgyn said:

Wow guys congrats!! That’s awesome:) can you share your stats? I submitted 1 week ago and haven’t heard? I have pretty good stats 3.6 science and cumulative GPA, over 3000 hrs, a lot of extras. I’m hoping I hear ugh 

If it makes you feel any better I also haven’t heard anything yet, I applied over a week ago. I’m a reapplicant and was waitlisted last year so I was feeling so hopeful! Still praying we hear soon, I loved it over there!

3.33 cgpa; 3.58 sgpa; 3.8 postbac gpa; 310 GRE; >5000 PCE

Congrats to everyone interviewing!!! 

Edited by PArtyintheUSA

2 hours ago, flpaobgyn said:

Now I’m really worried bc if a lot of people heard and I didn’t I’m worried I won’t 😞 I thought I felt like I fit well

Don’t worry! The cycle is just starting and you got your app in early, many people wait until the deadline! Also remember there are so many people applying so there’s a chance they haven’t full reviewed your app yet! Don’t get discouraged, your time will come:)

• Like 1

Hey guys congrats to those with interviews! I just got notification today that they received my application so fingers crossed! I had a concern tho- I ordered my GRE scores on May 23rd and in my ETS account it says they were "reported" yesterday, the 27th. But when I go into caspa it does not show as received yet. Now I am so worried that they will review my app without my official score, even tho ETS says it is reported. 

1 hour ago, sydl123 said:

Hey guys congrats to those with interviews! I just got notification today that they received my application so fingers crossed! I had a concern tho- I ordered my GRE scores on May 23rd and in my ETS account it says they were "reported" yesterday, the 27th. But when I go into caspa it does not show as received yet. Now I am so worried that they will review my app without my official score, even tho ETS says it is reported. 

Hey I had this same concern too! They have received your official GRE scores, CASPA just takes 2-3 business days for the GRE score to show up on your CASPA application portal under "check status". So don't worry!