2024-2025 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2024 at 12:20 PM, ksc123 said:

how did you guys answer the activities section of the supplemental app? I know it mentions travel --- did you actually put travel plans down or just PCE/shadowing? 

I included the places I travelled to since I graduated college and my current employment / shadowing.

Hi future PA students! I'm a second-year UFPA student, ask me anything. Below are my stats:

GPA: 3.7

Science GPA: 3.3

GRE:310

Clinical hours: CNA on a cardiology floor (one gap year)

UG: University of Florida, Bachelor of Science in Health Education and Behaviors with a minor in Sociology 

Rec Letters: 1 PA, 1 NP, 1 professor, 1 executive for a non-profit I interned at

Extracurriculars: Biology TA (X2 years), VP of UF's Pre-Health Undergrad honors society, research (X 2 years), 2 non-profit rural medicine summer internships 

Edited by Ladybug25861
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, HCA612 said:

I received an email today stating “Our Admissions Committee is working diligently to review all submitted applications. Your application remains under consideration as it proceeds through our review process. You will be contacted immediately once a decision has been made by the Admissions Committee.” Does anyone know what this means? I have already been contacted once before about my verified application.

I received the same email too. Hopefully it just means that our applications passed the initial screening/minimum requirements and is going through a review process but I am not sure.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sunshine2 said:

I just got an email that I’m not being offered an interview 😕 best of luck to everyone else! 

Also got this email a few weeks ago. Hugs ❤️ and best of luck for your other applications. We got this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, letsgopa25 said:

Congratulations! That’s amazing! Did they give you dates to choose from? If so, when! 

not yet, they requested I send a couple syllabi from my undergrad courses for review before they can offer the interview. The email reads "we are currently evaluating your application. The Admissions Committee is interested in offering you an interview contingent on the review of your coursework."

• Like 1