Monmouth PA Applications 2024-2025

Hi! I wanted to start a forum for the Monmouth PA program applications for the 2024-2025 cycle. I submitted and was verified by CASPA on 5/1, but haven't gotten an email from Monmouth yet confirming my submission.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, croapplicant said:

I also received an invite today. Were you able to schedule it on the portal? I didn’t see any “calendar” to select the date like it instructed. I have no link in the portal or anything, just that I was invited and the option to select a date on the “calendar below” and there is no calendar.

When I clicked on the link in the email it brought me to my portal with a calendar on the right hand side and I was able to register. 

16 hours ago, pastudentinshallah said:

When I clicked on the link in the email it brought me to my portal with a calendar on the right hand side and I was able to register. 

I got an interview too! But did you guys see it is for the waitlist? I was kind of bummed bc it didn't say that until after you schedule. Then it says the current cohort is full and this interview is for the waitlist 😕

1 minute ago, gr815 said:

That must be a technical error, this is the first interview date so there’s no way the cohort can be full.. right?

Oh really?? I didn't know. I would hope it's a technical error, it only showed up after I scheduled for 8/19. At that point I had just assumed they had other interviews earlier but maybe it's a mistake on their part. In that case yay! LOL

You should email them to confirm. I had emailed admissions when to take the GRE in time before first round of interviews (I didn’t want to be late) and they said late July should be good to take it.