Midwestern PA program 2024-2025

• 3 weeks later...

Iā€™m also waiting for that email. I reached out to admissions and they said they will send confirmation emails once they have received our applications. I also emailed CASPA to see if there was an issue on their end, but no response yet. I submitted 5/18 and was verified 5/20

Edited by prepaJD

On 5/29/2024 at 5:02 AM, prepaJD said:

Iā€™m also waiting for that email. I reached out to admissions and they said they will send confirmation emails once they have received our applications. I also emailed CASPA to see if there was an issue on their end, but no response yet. I submitted 5/18 and was verified 5/20

I have read in a few places online CASPA is having an issue with their system and it is taking longer then usual for items to process. Things like transcripts, LOR, and verification.Ā  At least I'm not the only one.

43 minutes ago, peperomeo99 said:

hi I am considering applying again this cycle, last cycle I received a "waitlist to interview" email I wonder if this is something they send to everyone? it seemed a bit odd does anyone have any insight on this?

I also received a waitlist to interview last cycle. I think everyone is initially on it and then whoever they decide to interview gets off the waitlist

On 5/28/2024 at 12:28 PM, futurecopa said:

For those of you who have submitted, did you get a confirmation email that your application CASPA was received? I haven't had any correspondence from them and submitted 5/16 and was verified 5/17

I submitted my CASPA 5/30 and it was verified 5/31. I also haven't heard from them so far. Have you gotten anything yet?

2 hours ago, izzike said:

I submitted my CASPA 5/30 and it was verified 5/31. I also haven't heard from them so far. Have you gotten anything yet?

These programs get a lot of applicants. I am in the same timeframe. Looking back at the last cycle, it usually takes at least a month to hear anything back from the programs themselves.

16 hours ago, izzike said:

I still have not received confirmation that my CASPA was received or any other communication. Last year I got the confirmation 2 days after submitting my CASPA, so I'm not sure. I think it's a good sign that so far no one has gotten a confirmation, I don't think we are missing anything.

Hello everyone! I'm a current first year student at Midwestern and I want to say good luck to everyone applying! Midwestern has been a really great school so far! I submitted my application early May but I didn't receive an invitation to interview until mid June. Even then, I know several fellow students who submitted early and didn't get an interview invitation until August or September. They like to look through applications as a committee so it understandably takes some time. Good luck!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...