• 1 month later...
On 6/12/2024 at 4:49 PM, FPhysicianAssistant said:

Hey! I had already submitted the application a couple weeks ago, when do they reach back out? Do they usually send a application received verification email?

I haven't submitted yet but I emailed them over a month ago and it took 3+ weeks for them to email me back so maybe just a bit of a time delay? 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ARTXFuturePA said:

Did anyone complete the "please provide any additional comments or information that you would like the admissions committee to consider during the review" section or leave it blank? 

I used it to explain the only C+ i had on my transcript with additional information 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When did 

1 minute ago, ARTXFuturePA said:

Just want to confirm that no one else received any further emails after getting your info to make your GUS account? 

When did you get that email. I haven’t received it yet. 

1 minute ago, libby29 said:

When did you get that email. I haven’t received it yet. 

I got an email 6/22 saying the admissions office was reviewing my app (I think it is an auto-generated response) after I completed/paid the supplemental app on their website. Got another email same day with user ID and password to access GUS (gateway for UAMS students). It says to monitor my GUS account for updates and other additional document requests. I haven't gotten anything else since then 

18 minutes ago, ARTXFuturePA said:

I got an email 6/22 saying the admissions office was reviewing my app (I think it is an auto-generated response) after I completed/paid the supplemental app on their website. Got another email same day with user ID and password to access GUS (gateway for UAMS students). It says to monitor my GUS account for updates and other additional document requests. I haven't gotten anything else since then 

I never got a completion email or link provided to pay the supplemental fee…

1 minute ago, libby29 said:

I never got a completion email or link provided to pay the supplemental fee…

You have to do it on their website! They don't send you a link for it. If you go to the "How to Apply" page, there is a link and instructions for the UAMS Online Admissions Application (OAA). 

Just now, ARTXFuturePA said:

You have to do it on their website! They don't send you a link for it. If you go to the "How to Apply" page, there is a link and instructions for the UAMS Online Admissions Application (OAA). 

Omg thank you so much

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ARTXFuturePA said:

Just want to confirm that no one else received any further emails after getting your info to make your GUS account? 

Correct, I received an email to log into my GUS account but haven't seen any updates on the "To-Do List" or request for additional information. I did receive a second email acknowledging my application is being processed and that I qualify as an in-state resident. 

• Like 1

Does anyone know if they will accept upper level psychology courses (ex. Developmental Psych, Abnormal Psych, etc.) in place of the general psych requirement? I earned AP credit for psychology which they don't accept, so I went right to taking upper level courses.

🙂 I already emailed them but sometimes people on here are quicker to reply lol

1 hour ago, PaigeRRT said:

Hey everyone! My name is Paige and I’m a PA-S1 at UAMS. I just wanted to say good luck to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have questions or want a friend to offer some support as interview season approaches. 

Congratulations on making the cut last cycle! Good luck to you and your fellow cohorts!

1 hour ago, libby29 said:

when logging onto the new application set up page, did anyone else have this listed but cant find a  place to upload it?

image.png.3054d83a55020af4857792abfab4e5c9.png

I was able to move along to the next page which had that criteria in blanks that you filled out. The problem I had was being charged the application fee a second time. Last week I submitted the old version of the admissions application and paid the $40 then.

21 minutes ago, dparnell89 said:

I was able to move along to the next page which had that criteria in blanks that you filled out. The problem I had was being charged the application fee a second time. Last week I submitted the old version of the admissions application and paid the $40 then.

I dont see any option to move onto the next page

UAMS switched from GUS to workday on 7/15. If you completed your supplemental application before then, you shouldn’t have to do anything. I think the only reason they sent that email was so you could switch your already made account to the new format. I could be wrong but the only instructions they sent were to make sure we could log into workday. If you open your workday, you application will be right there on the graduate application page