2024/2025 cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m pretty sure within the first email from them after you apply it says not to contact them and that they would update us. This is just a mass update for everyone! I applied to both hybrid and in person and got the same email. 

I received an email from both residential and hybrid on May 3rd that my application had been received and then they sent the same email today for both residential and hybrid regarding about it’s in queue. I just thought with rolling admissions they review them as they come in 

• Upvote 1

I applied 5/14 and got an interview offer on 6/7 for 6/18 for the hybrid. Here's the current interview info for the hybrid: 

Tuesday, June 18th - this interview day is now full
Thursday, July 18th
Monday, August 5th
Friday, August 23rd
Friday, September 20th

2 hours ago, pa363636 said:

I applied 5/14 and got an interview offer on 6/7 for 6/18 for the hybrid. Here's the current interview info for the hybrid: 

Thursday, July 18th
Monday, August 5th
Friday, August 23rd
Friday, September 20th

Do the hybrid interviews have anything to do with the on campus program? I didn’t think they did? If so has anyone else heard anything bc I feel none of us have heard :///

13 hours ago, flpaobgyn said:

Do the hybrid interviews have anything to do with the on campus program? I didn’t think they did? If so has anyone else heard anything bc I feel none of us have heard :///

Yeah, hybrid is a different program and has separate interviews. People should stop posting their hybrid program info here, it is confusing. I received that email about remaining in a queue a week ago, and haven't heard anything since then.

On 6/16/2024 at 11:09 PM, pa363636 said:

Thursday, July 18th
Monday, August 5th
Friday, August 23rd
Friday, September 20th

How did your interview go?